imedtac unveils its new telehealth solution, iMTele, which integrates patient information, video and vital signs into one platform, simplifying virtual consultations with specialists across regions and departments, and providing patients with timely, specialized care.
“As a result of Covid-19, medical centers have rapidly adopted digital tools and technologies, such as telehealth solutions, in order to reduce infection risk.” according to Mars Lin, Product Manager of imedtac. “imedtac iMTele allows rapid remote access to medical experts from hospital to hospital, nursing station to ward, which has been proven to minimize infection risks while providing timely patient care”
The iMTele offers a number of benefits for healthcare industry, which includes:
- Integrates patient information, video images, and vital signs to improve diagnosis efficiency
- Supports instant telemedicine consultations from various specialties
- Supports external image source, screen extension and video recording
- Remote consultations to reduce infection risks for family members and medical staff
- Highly mobile cart allows caregivers to provide best patient care